Redefining Healthcare with Blockchain
The global healthcare market reached a value of nearly $8,452 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach $11,908.9 billion by 2022. The growth is majorly driven by the demand for better healthcare services, increase in personal health expenditure and innovation. As blockchain in healthcare moves from exploration to implementation, the technology promises noteworthy solutions for major challenges the industry faces today.
- Eliminate counterfeit drugs with supply chain traceability
- Enhance medical data security through a decentralized system
- Unlock interoperability through blockchain-based health record syste
- Save cost and time with a blockchain-based credentialing system
- Ensure a reliable and secure payment system for key market players